Friday 7 October 2016

I'm not on the list, I'm not on the list



I'm not on the list
I'm not on the list
All I have to do is tell them
if I know someone who should be on the list.


If I don't tell them

that I know someone who should be on the list,
then I'll be on a list of people
who don't help them make the list.

And people in my family 

will be on a list of people 
in families of people
who don't  help them make the list 
of people who should be on the list.

And people (who people in my family know)
will be on a list of people 

who know people in the family of someone 
who didn't help them make the list of people 
who should be on the list.

So, if you're not on the list
or the list of the people 

who don't help them make the list
or the list of people who know people who
don't help them make the list
you're OK.
It's all OK
It's going to be all right.